Connor is quickly advancing on his talking skills by the day! He's starting to repeat more things when I ask him to. I always ask, but he doesn't always respond, but over the weekend he tried a lot of words/phrases like I love you, paci, peach, hockey, a-b-c, etc.
He's also working on two-word sentences to add to the "read book" that he already says all the time. He now says "Hi [fill in the blank]." It's always hi to mama, dada or Kitty, but it's a great start!
When we go to any store to check out, he always says "hi" to the cashier when we walk up and then waves and says "bye-bye" as we're paying. He must see the credit card or wallet and know it's time to leave because it's always before we actually start moving again.
This week, he also said someone's name for the first time (besides mama, dada and Kitty). Daddy was dropping him off at daycare and Connor spotted one of his many girlfriends in the window. He yelled out, "Riley! Riley!" I wish I could have seen it!
I love watching him make progress every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment