Two words to describe our weekend: horribly sick
After Connor got the flu on Thursday, I got it Friday, my parents got it Saturday, Hubby got it Sunday, and his dad also got it over the weekend.
You can just imagine how lovely it was to have every person suffering from the flu at the same time, diaper blowouts every couple hours, completely out of bed sheets and diapers, and no one was healthy enough to help.
Luckily, Connor seemed to be feeling better over the weekend despite the ear infection medication blowouts and a little less appetite. We had to resort to the "nightgown" when we completely ran out of clothes for him to wear and dirty in less than 30 minutes.
I'm just glad Kitty didn't catch the flu as well or I might have pulled my hair out.
And of Monday morning, Daddy is still at home resting, Connor is at daycare (flu-free for 3 days) and I am at work, but feel icky.
oooooh HORRIBLE! :(
ReplyDeletethis happened to us but Lovie was only 4 months old so it wasn't so tough i don't think. but man oh man that's hard. glad the little one's feeling better and hopefully mommy and daddy will follow soon!
Oh no what a horrible rotten weekend! That's great Connor is feeling better. I hope you are and your husband are feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteYuck! I am so so sorry to hear that you all got it. Hope that you can go home soon and finish re-cooperating.
ReplyDelete