Monday, May 7, 2012

Portraits

I was at the mall about a month ago and signed up for a contest to win a free photo session. I completely forgot about it until they called and told me I won! So with only a few days until it expired, we ran over to JCPenney to get some 8 month photos done.
Just as we expected, he would not nap until we were at the mall and walking around. So we had to wake him up from his nap early and he was not very happy about it. He was still sleepy and not acting like himself during the photos. But as soon as we were done shooting, he was happy and giggly! We got a few good shots in his little preppy outfit.
With the free sheet of photos and free sitting fee, we ordered a few things. I found a JCPenney gift card to pay for the rest so it ended up costing us nothing and we got a few good photos.
Standing with help from Mommy & Daddy

3 comments:

  1. It is always so hard to schedule pictures at this age. It seems like they always end up being during a nap time or off day. These look great though and you can't beat the price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, there are no words - he is beyond adorable!!

    ReplyDelete