Last Sunday, I attempted to take Connor for a walk at the lake by our house. We drove there, I got everything out, filled up my water, got him settled, walked about 30 seconds, and then realized it was way too cold for him. (Note the fleece pajamas and winter hat!) So we headed to Target for an indoor walk!
I finally got a chance to try out the little fleece shopping cart cover I made for him. He was still recovering from his latest ear infection and wasn't too happy. I had to find something to keep him occupied while we walked around, so the baby sock monkey did the trick! We also found a dog toy squeaky sock monkey later on so we switched to that. His favorite was probably the measuring cups from the Dollar Spot section and I bought those once he ripped the price tag off!
I finally got a chance to try out the little fleece shopping cart cover I made for him. He was still recovering from his latest ear infection and wasn't too happy. I had to find something to keep him occupied while we walked around, so the baby sock monkey did the trick! We also found a dog toy squeaky sock monkey later on so we switched to that. His favorite was probably the measuring cups from the Dollar Spot section and I bought those once he ripped the price tag off!

I love those cart covers, I had one with my daughter and need to buy one for Benjamin. I hate it when it is too cold to go on a walk!
ReplyDeleteCream has that Sock Monkey from my mom and Peachy has a big one that my mom made. I also like to let my kids test out toys while we are shopping. I am not sure how Target feels about this, but I figure if it keeps my kiddos happy then I shop longer and in turn spend more money. :o)
ReplyDelete