Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

“Before you were conceived I wanted you.
Before you were born I loved you.
Before you were here an hour I would die for you.
This is the miracle of love.”

-Maureen Hawkins


Today is my first-ever Mother's Day! It's really been an amazing almost 9 months of being a mom. Connor has been such a blessing and made me so happy. It's almost like celebrating Mother's Day seems weird because every day is a pleasure being his mom. Nonetheless, it's still nice to have a deal to feel appreciated for all the hard work that goes into making our family work. It's more work than I ever imagined, but waking up to his smiling face every morning makes it all worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mothers Day! You are a wonderful Mommy and you can see how happy you make your little guy. He is always happy, playing and smiley in all the pictures that you post

    ReplyDelete