Saturday, February 18, 2012

Jeans victory!

This week, I did something very scary.

I went down to the basement and dusted off the box labeled "Small Clothes." These are the clothes I put away when I started gaining weight from fertility treatments and I figured would sit in the box for the next 9 years while I attempted to fit into them again. Then I would eventually donate them once they were out of style and I would feel sad that I never got to wear them again.

So anyway, I grabbed 2 pairs of size 0 skinny jeans and went back upstairs to my bedroom.

Holding my breath with my heart beating fast, I slipped the first pair on.

Holy shit.

They button!

:::Happy dance:::

Same with the second pair!

Am I dreaming?


I was wearing size zero jeans! Of course, they were still a little tight, but wow. Mama worked hard to get back into these!

1 comment: