I had no idea what Hubby had planned for Valentine's Day, but I figured it would be pretty low-key this year. When him & Connor got home on Valentine's Day at 5:30, he ran upstairs and told me to stay out of the man room. I figured he was just wrapping a gift or something.
So I got Connor out of his carseat and we played for a bit while we waited. And waited. I decided I should start dinner since I was getting hungry. We played some more. Dinner was done and we were still waiting. I finally gave up and ate dinner myself. By that time, Connor was starting to get tired and I got him changed for bed.
Hubby was STILL locked in his room. I asked him if he was planting a rose and waiting for it to grow. TWO HOURS later, I was putting Connor to bed and he finally came in and said he was done.
So I got Connor out of his carseat and we played for a bit while we waited. And waited. I decided I should start dinner since I was getting hungry. We played some more. Dinner was done and we were still waiting. I finally gave up and ate dinner myself. By that time, Connor was starting to get tired and I got him changed for bed.
Hubby was STILL locked in his room. I asked him if he was planting a rose and waiting for it to grow. TWO HOURS later, I was putting Connor to bed and he finally came in and said he was done.
The card was "written" by Connor complete with misspelled words and everything that he would say to me if he could talk! I absolutely love it!
Mommy,
Happy Valentine's Day!!! I wanted to maik u this card two sho u my appreciation (daddy helped me with this word) for having the bestest Mommy ever. I want to thank you four all the times u put me two bed, I slep so much beter when u do it...Daddy is not neawly as comfortible. I am sowwy that I spit up so much, I am just so happee to see u that I lose contwol. Thanks for feeding me skash, it is not as good as meat and potatos but it will do (for now). I really enjoy our dancing and singing times, we should have them mowe often, but please out me in clothes...it feels weird when I am nekkid.
Thanks for being the bestest Mommy.
Sincewe, and with luv,
Connor & Daddy
PS Daddy made me ad him,
PSS Daddy was suppose to get you a gift card to a salon or spa but he got side-tracked. You deserve to take some time off due to all of the early mornings we spend together.
Happy Valentine's Day!!! I wanted to maik u this card two sho u my appreciation (daddy helped me with this word) for having the bestest Mommy ever. I want to thank you four all the times u put me two bed, I slep so much beter when u do it...Daddy is not neawly as comfortible. I am sowwy that I spit up so much, I am just so happee to see u that I lose contwol. Thanks for feeding me skash, it is not as good as meat and potatos but it will do (for now). I really enjoy our dancing and singing times, we should have them mowe often, but please out me in clothes...it feels weird when I am nekkid.
Thanks for being the bestest Mommy.
Sincewe, and with luv,
Connor & Daddy
PS Daddy made me ad him,
PSS Daddy was suppose to get you a gift card to a salon or spa but he got side-tracked. You deserve to take some time off due to all of the early mornings we spend together.
So adorable!
ReplyDelete