Saturday, October 1, 2011

Retired



I'm a little sad that we had to retire the first outfit. It was always a little short even when Connor was just a few days old. But now it's way too short and his feet get cold in it. It made me feel a little better when I realized it was a preemie size for 0-5 lbs! He's always been bigger than that!
I'm already starting to see how his clothes fit him differently as he grows. They aren't as big as they used to be. The sleeves I used to have to roll up he can now wear normally. The pants are starting to get a little short on his long legs. I tried on a couple 0-3 month pieces on him just to see, but they're still HUGE, so he's definitely not there yet. On the other hand, we have some newborn onesies that are so wide that they make me crack up when I put them on him. I won't even let him wear them out of the house because they look so ridiculous!

I can't believe how fast he's growing. I really get it when people tell me how fast they grow and to enjoy every second!

No comments:

Post a Comment