I didn't think it would be this hard. I really didn't. I thought I'd be bored at home and ready to go back to work.
But I'm not.
I don't want to go back. I just called the daycare today to finalize the start date and it's starting to set in. I have 2.5 short weeks left and it's going to go by too fast.
He's turning into such an amazing little person and I want to spend every minute with him. :::tears::: I haven't been away from him for more than 2 or 3 hours to run errands and now it's going to be more like 10 hours.
We bought this house with the intention that I would always have to work. At the time, I was fine with it and didn't ever think I would change my mind. Now, I feel a little differently. I DO want to give him everything he needs and give him with a great life. If that means I have to work, I need to be ok with it.
Now I just need to keep repeating that over and over in my head.
I'm sure this is the first of many future posts about how hard this is going to be. Sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment