I decided to do monthly photos on a calendar so we could see how much you've grown each month. I only got a few shots before you spit up all over the paper!
Once the spit was cleaned, I decided to also do photos with the sock monkey. Right now, you're about the same size!
Just this week, you started to make more noises and little whimpers. It scared me at first because I didn't know if something was wrong. Now it's just cute to listen to your little sounds!
We love when you sleep on the bed between us...if you're not spitting up. You passed out one night while we watched tv!

By mid-week, I started to figure out how much you love your sea horse. Every morning, I put you on the floor for some play time with the sea horse. You'd start to drift off to sleep and then wake up as soon as the music stopped.

Your 1 month birthday is also your Aunt Julie's birthday. We sent her a message on Facebook from her favorite nephew.

Later that day, you had your 1 month check-up at the pediatrician. You were a trooper with your Hepatitis shot and getting poked by the doctor!
One Month Stats:
Weight: 6 lbs, 14 oz. (3%)
Height: 21.25 inches (25-50%) & grew 1.5 inches!
Head: 25%
The doctor said you're doing well and was very impressed that your hematoma is almost completely gone! She said you're still a little small but probably just built like Mommy. We're going to try to feed you a little more often so you can gain more weight. She wants you to start on vitamins and you don't even seem to mind taking the drops so far. We'll be back at the doctor for month 2.

Daddy is a little obsessed with Football Sunday, but I dressed you up for the occasion. I had a few free hours over the weekend and made you a little football toy with taggies & bells.



No comments:
Post a Comment