Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sick as a dog

and I don't know why people say that because dogs never feel like this...do they? And that makes me wonder if animals get morning sickness...hmmm...

From about 8 am to 1 pm every day, I feel like total crap. This morning, it started even earlier than normal and I was not prepared! I'm going to have to keep adding to my food stash at work because my snacks don't always look good and I need alternatives. If I keep food in my stomach, the nausea isn't too bad. I have to bring little baggies of crackers to meetings and hide them in my lap!

The ginger remedy that I was so excited about now grosses me out. I spent so much time making ginger ale and ginger bread and then was so grossed out by it that I had to throw it away! The thought of the 12 pack of ginger ale under my desk makes me want to vomit.

And now my new problem that I thought would stay away - the migraine. I went for about 7 weeks with nothing and I thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones that didn't get any! I was wrong. It's popping back up every day or two and getting really hard for me. Because I can't take my normal meds, I'm stuck taking Tylenol which is like candy. It doesn't do a thing! And since it's only Tylenol, it doesn't help with any of the migraine side effects like nausea, bright lights, loud sounds, etc. Torture! What am I supposed to do at work? This is not an easy thing to deal with.

Please, please go away as I get farther along. I'm SO blessed to get this far and I really want to enjoy every second of it that I'm not in pain! I know it will be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment