Monday, January 31, 2011

The first breakdown

Not good. I'm having a hard time sleeping with Hubby sleeping in the family room with Kitty. I kept having dreams that I was going to sleep through my alarm so I was waking up all night. In the morning, I forced myself out of bed and into the shower. But as soon as it came time to get dressed, my emotions went crazy. After my 4 outfit ideas looked horrible, I started stressing and getting upset. Everything either makes me look ridiculous or is so tight that I can't breath. The more I tried on, the more frustrated I got. The pile in the closet kept getting bigger and bigger as I threw more clothes onto it. Holding back the tears, I finally gave in and wore my first maternity sweater. I can breathe now.

Note to self: find old bras from college in pile of boxes. I need those back now.

1 comment:

  1. Wear maternity clothes. There is no reason you should suffer!!

    ReplyDelete