Monday, June 21, 2010

My 6 week Confession



I'm one of the lazy girls that never got her wedding dress cleaner or preserved. It's always been on my to-do list and then I never want to spend the money on it.

Anyway, I've been telling myself for the past year that I would try on my wedding dress one last time when I get PG because it will probably never fit again.

After my wedding, I gained about 10-15 pounds and I was so upset that my wedding dress would never fit me again. I worked really hard to get back to my wedding weight and even a little less.

So here's my impromptu wedding dress photo shoot in the family room! BTW, Hubby thought I was crazy!

Please ignore the nasty stains all over it! I had an afternoon wedding, but by nighttime I was drunk off chamnpagne, slipped on the floor in the bathroom and knocked a diamond out of my engagement ring. Crazy, right?




Yeah, I look really pasty in these. Time for more self-tanner!

I have to say that it was kinda fun to do this. It brought back happy memories for me to go back and remember that day (although I don't remember much of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment