Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.Momma Check-in
How far along? 7 weeks
How big is baby? About the size of a blueberry
Weight: 105...same as before
Health: Cramps have almost completely gone away and that's great. But the morning sickness seems to be getting a little worse. From 9am to 1 pm, I feel like I'm DYING! I'm still getting some migraines, but I bumped up my preventative vitamins so that might help.
Maternity Clothes: Still none, but I look a little just for fun. My tight clothes are starting to get a little tight and I need to find a couple new pairs of jeans for the next few months.
Sleep: I'm going to bed between 8:30 and 9:00 on most days and it's difficult to stay away at work sometimes. But I also wake up about 1/2 hour earlier than I need to, so I just get up and get into work early.
Best Moment This Week: We saw the little flicker of the heartbeat!
Movement: none
Planning/Preparation: I feel anxious that there's so much stuff I need to do to prepare. Right now, I'm trying to start getting the craft room finished up so I can clear out the baby room.
Belly Button In/Out: The whole belly button thing is starting to scare me. And do I just take out my belly button ring? Or do I get one of those stretchy ones?
What I Miss: Having more energy and getting things done
What I'm Looking Forward To: my next ultrasound
Contractions: obviously none
Next Appointment: Monday, June 28 is my last appointment at the fertility clinic
No comments:
Post a Comment