Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Our Week

Connor has been into play-doh recently, so we've been playing on the kitchen table a lot.

Once I showed him that I could make a penguin out of play-doh to match his potty penguin timer, he was obsessed!

Caylee ready for her bath!  This star fish toy is perfect for her little hands.


Grandpa came over a couple times during the week to bring pizza and ice cream.  Connor showed him how to play The Matching Game.

Caylee and Kitty spending some quality time together.  She was trying to wiggle towards him!

Caylee has been sticking out her tongue a lot lately! Silly girl!  I snapped a pic of her while we waited for a clothing swap to start on Saturday.  I got some really nice things for Connor and her, but I focused more on Connor this time since she's so much easier to shop for.

A little fun with my girl and her hair bow :)


Chevron pacifier.  Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment