Caylee had her Hebrew naming ceremony on Friday night. We did hers a little differently than Connor's, but it was very special especially as a female member of the family. To pass on a family heirloom, I took pieces of Grammy's Bat Mitzvah dress and made a small tallit and hairbow.


The lace is from the top layer of the dress and the edging is from the lining of the dress. The lace flowers were just a little extra detail I made on my own because I thought it needed a little something extra.
I was a little worried about how Connor would do at the temple and it was also way past his bedtime, but he did awesome!
Not a ton of time for photos, but we got a few before the service started.
Right as the service started, Connor posed by himself with Caylee and said, "Cheese!" We all grabbed our phones and just started snapping photos. Priceless!
Caylee and Grammy
Connor did awesome during the beginning of the service. I think he really enjoyed the singing and instruments at this temple (not the same one I grew up going to).
When it was our turn to go up, we all went up and Caylee was blessed by the Rabbi and congregation.
Connor did amazing! He got a new book from the Rabbi to share with Baby Caylee too.
Daddy and Connor went home and the girls stayed for the rest of the service. At the oneg, Caylee was all smiles for her big night!















No comments:
Post a Comment