Sunday, March 9, 2014

24 weeks


A cute 24 week bump pic from the bathroom at work!

This is the first week that I've really felt like I'm over this.  My pants felt too tight, my skin felt like it was going to rip, my hips were killing me, and I was done.  Almost 2/3s done, but still so much more to go.  I went to the doctor on Tuesday and she recommended I try physical therapy for my hips and lower back.  Luckily, I got an appointment the next day during lunch.  Amazing!  It felt so freaking good and she gave me more stretches to do at home.  I can't wait to go back on Monday so she can loosen everything up again.

On Friday, we picked up all the supplies for the baby's room and Daddy has started painting.  It looks so pretty and I love it!  I started working on painting bookends for her bookcase as well.  Since it's Sunday, I'll have some time to work more on the bookends and maybe get a few flowers for headbands done.  Yay for new crafts!



1 comment:

  1. I am so behind....you look great! I hate the hip pain that comes with pregnancy....my OB had no good advice. Glad PT has helped.

    ReplyDelete