Sunday, March 23, 2014

26 weeks & third trimester!


Wow, it's hard to believe I'm at third trimester already.  The time felt like it went by fast, but it also went slow when I think about the fact that I've had morning sickness the whole time and I still have 3 more months of back and hip pain left.

My stomach has felt tight all this week and it makes it hard to eat a lot at one time.  I do feeling more hungry, but I think it's just because I have to eat small amount at one time and I still don't have a normal appetite.  My back & hips hurt on and off even with physical therapy.  I think the weekends are worse when I'm running around and bending a lot with Connor.  I bought a new fancy jumbo ice pack to try out this week while I rest in bed.  Also, Baby Girl has been wiggling and giving me some Braxton Hicks (right now actually). 

We need to start working on our name list so I can get room decorations started.  I have the names narrowed down after reading 6 books, so it's definitely going to be one of the ones on the list.  I refuse to read any more name books and I am convinced that I found all the best ones already.  I'm not really ready to decide, but I need to know so I can get name decorations done and feel accomplished with the room.  In other room news, we made some great progress with the wainscoting!  Now we just need to caulk, fill nail holes and paint it.  I also dragged Daddy and Connor out shopping to look for wall art on Saturday and I think I might have found something I like!  I also picked up some fabric to start on a flower pillow for the rocking chair.  I'm excited to get started on that new project!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are already in your third trimester! Almost there! And all of the pain and sickness will be over and worth it with that baby in your arms.

    ReplyDelete