A crazy week for us! With our trip to Lake Geneva on Thursday night, I was running around packing, running errands, and trying to work overtime to get everything ready to go. It felt great to finally be able to go on a little family vacation and really relax without worrying about cleaning or other things that needed to get done.
I took a nap on Friday and Saturday afternoon while Connor was sleeping and it was amazing! Now, my only problem is that my body really wants one on Sunday too! The bed was also a little harder than our bed at home, so I was able to sleep on my stomach. Heaven!
I was sad that I didn't get to try any of the local beer, but I got a root beer on tap at Sprecher's that was pretty good. We also had nachos & cheese twice from the pool bar that filled my cravings.

I took a nap on Friday and Saturday afternoon while Connor was sleeping and it was amazing! Now, my only problem is that my body really wants one on Sunday too! The bed was also a little harder than our bed at home, so I was able to sleep on my stomach. Heaven!
I was sad that I didn't get to try any of the local beer, but I got a root beer on tap at Sprecher's that was pretty good. We also had nachos & cheese twice from the pool bar that filled my cravings.

This is one of my favorite pics from the weekend. Connor was so sweet and gave the baby a kiss and gentle pets!


No comments:
Post a Comment