Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Weekend Fun

It was so nice to have another restful weekend!  Not sure how this happened, but I guess my crazy planning was beneficial because I was done buying gifts and we had no other activities!

We had a pretty relaxing Saturday so we went out for pizza for dinner at one of our favorite places.  They had football, basketball, and The Santa Clause playing on the tvs so Connor was easily distracted and let us enjoy our meal.  He was so into watching tv and looking at the Christmas decorations that he even let us feed him!  Dinner without a fight was amazing! :)

When we got home, we told him he could watch the rest of The Santa Clause on tv.  He snuggled with Daddy on the couch and I thought it was adorable.

On Sunday morning, we made Christmas cookies!  Thank goodness for pre-cut frozen cookies because that was about all the energy I had.  He helped me place them on the cookie sheet and watched me put them in the oven.

When the cookies were baked, I set up some icing and sprinkles to decorate.  Daddy let Connor go a little overboard with the icing, but he loved it!

Sugar high!

Yummy cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment