Sunday, December 1, 2013
10 weeks
It's been a week of major ups and downs. I started out the week feeling SO sick and not being able to keep anything down. I was really dehydrated and could hardly get through the day. After the nurse suggested I change my medicine and alter how I was taking it, it made a huge difference.
By Tuesday & Wednesday, I felt amazing! It was so nice just to feel normal for the first time in a long time. On Thursday, I started to feel a little tired and sick again, so Thanksgiving was a bit of a struggle for me. The same thing happened for the rest of the weekend.
So overall, I think my new meds are helping me, but I'm still having times throughout the day when I get really tired and really sick.
Weight: Early in the week, I weighed myself and I was only 108 lbs which is 1 lb more than when I got my BFP. Since then, I think it's gone back up a little now that I can keep food down again. I'm not really into weighing myself, so I'm just going to assume things are going well in that area.
Food: I'm still super picky with my food and my faves this week have been matzahball soup, sandwiches, homemade turkey sliders, cheesy spaghetti, apples slices, and salads.
Clothes: I wore maternity clothes on Thanksgiving and it felt really nice. Since then, I've been wearing yoga pants and sweatshirts. I still need to decide what I'm doing for work this week. I'll only be 11 weeks, but I might just go ahead and show off the bump.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment