Last week was probably the last warm week we'll have here until spring next year. It was in the high 90s and we tried to enjoy every last minute by taking out Connor's new beach ball sprinkler that he got for his birthday. This thing is really cool!

I didn't even mean to take really cool photos like this, but it just kinda happened, and I love it!

The ball was rolling and the water was spraying all over the yard! It was so warm that even I got into the water and splashed with Connor!

I didn't even mean to take really cool photos like this, but it just kinda happened, and I love it!
The ball was rolling and the water was spraying all over the yard! It was so warm that even I got into the water and splashed with Connor!



That looks like an awesome sprinkler! And what pics, too. We had the sprinkler out last week and Cream just wasn't into it. It looks like Connor was!
ReplyDelete