I planned a special day with Connor on Friday while Daddy was working. It's the first time in awhile that we've had the whole day to ourselves to do whatever we wanted. We started out the morning with some selfies in the mirror after getting dressed.
He gave me sloppy kisses on my lips too!
We got an early start and did a little shopping in the morning. We picked out a few fall things for Connor's wardrobe including 2 new hoodies that he might get some use out of during the cold days in the summer. His old hoodies are getting to be a little too small with those long arms!
After shopping, we headed off to a park playdate at a new playground I've never been to before. It was really hot and sunny, but the kids had an absolute blast. The moms were trying to hide in the shade as much as possible!
The kids all had a small picnic and Connor pigged out on every single piece of food I had in my bag for him.
After a little more play, I decided to leave because I could tell he was getting tired. 2 minutes after we drove away, he was asleep in the car!
After a nap, I really wanted to go to the pool, but I decided he probably had enough sun for one day. We went to the mall where he played in the indoor treehouse play area. I wasn't able to accomplish any of my shopping, but we looked around a little. Daddy met us for dinner at Claim Company where Connor got 2 curly straws that he loved playing with during the meal. He's been working on suing a straw and I think he's made some progress with it.
After dinner, we went grocery shopping and Connor was completely exhausted! Time for bed!






No comments:
Post a Comment