Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Our Week

Connor had a little cold all week and we could tell he wasn't feel so good.  His nose was runny, but he was still acting normal.  He just looks so sad in this photo I took one morning after he got dressed.

I call him the Grape Monster or the Blueberry Monster because he loves his fruit!  He likes to pick the fruit off the stem all by himself and then give us the little stems he's not supposed to eat.

Connor wants to be like his Mommy!  He stole my necklace one morning and I grabbed my phone to catch a couple photos of the cuteness.

He ran over to the shower to show Daddy his necklace!

Connor and Daddy put together my new shelves for my closet.  It's always shocking to me how he just knows what to do with tools and he's so interested in helping Daddy put things together!

No comments:

Post a Comment