I've been looking forward to doing a backyard "pool" for a long time now. Sunday was finally the perfect day for it! It was super hot and Mommy was too tired to do anything too strenuous. I put the baby tub in the shade on the grass and I filled it with water and some plastic cups and containers.

Connor's favorite "toy" was the ladle that he filled with water and then dumped over.
Ahhh, this was the perfect Sunday afternoon. Mommy was resting on the grass, Daddy was playing on the ipad, and Connor was busying playing in water!
When Connor got bored with the tub, I turned on the sprinkler. He thought this was the best.thing.ever!
He kept screaming and giggling as he got splashed with water!
I took advantage of the water and spiked his hair!
After water play, we wandered around the yard and he started pulling on his diaper...
Baby butts are so cute!
Baby butts are so cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment