Sunday was the perfect day to drive over to a very special park. This park is important to Mommy because it was one of my favorite parks when I was growing up.


Although the playground equipment has changed several times throughout the years...
...one little landmark has stayed the same!
The lion fountain!
I made a point to take a lot of pictures next to it because it was such a great memory for me. Surprisingly, Connor knew just what to do when we walked over to it. No water came out, but who cares? It's too cute!
After a tiring & hot morning at the park, we stopped for lunch at a little bagel deli where Connor pigged out on his grilled cheese, fries, and cold milk.







I think that it is so neat that you are raising your family where you were raised. We moved a few times in my childhood, so I have several "hometowns" and now we live in a completely different one! And there was a lion fountain outside of one of our town's Dairy Queens. I have such great memories of it too. Our zoo here has one and I need to get a picture of the girls with it someday for sure. Looks like a great day!
ReplyDelete