Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Swimming

Connor has only been swimming once before, but he loves taking baths.  I was hoping he would be interested in the pool at our hotel.  I got him all suited up and Daddy blew up his floatie so we could try out the indoor pool on Saturday morning.

He was really scared at first and was clinging to Daddy.


Once I threw his ball in the water, he warmed up!  He thought it was funny when the ball would hit the water and splash them.


Finally, he got comfortable and back to his normal silly personality!


After I took some pictures, I promised him I'd come in and join the pool party.


His favorite part of the pool was Daddy throwing him up high!

At the end, he started getting pretty cold and started saying, "All done."  I would have liked to play a little longer, but I think he was also exhausted from swimming.  He did great and we even practiced "swimming" where Daddy held him on his belly and helped him kick his legs!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for swimming. I am e/cited to take the girls this summer. I think they will both like it.

    ReplyDelete