Our neighborhood does a Picnic in the Park every summer with activities and fun for the families that live there. I used to go when I was younger, so I was excited to take Connor this year. The activities have evolved and gotten much more fun since I was a kid, so they even had a bounce house and giant slide for them. Last year, Connor was too young to play, so he just crawled around on the grass and people-watched.

This year, he got to join in the fun! He was a little nervous to get in the bounce house, but I went with him and he quickly figured out how fun it could be.
No matter how often I tell him to "sit like a big boy" on the slide, he goes down like this.
His favorite activity was the giant slide that we went on together. It's quite a workout for Mommy to climb up while carrying a heavy little kid, but his smiles were worth it!

No comments:
Post a Comment