Friday, May 31, 2013

Family Fun on Sunday

The 3-day holiday weekend was great and we had extra time to spend together as a family.  Sunday morning was a little cold, but it wasn't raining, so we headed out for some fun.  Our first stop was the park where it seems like there's always a bunch of dads and their kids and I'm the only mom.  It's always like that at this particular park, so it makes me wonder if I should have been home sleeping in or something... :)

I love playing on the playground with Connor even though Daddy thinks I'm silly.

We helped Connor do some of the big boy activities and he thought it was pretty exciting!



After the park, we drove over to Joanns so Mommy could pick up some supplies for a new sewing project.  We wandered through the aisles and pointed out all the Mickey, Elmo, basketball and random other things Connor would recognize.  On the way home, we ended up stopping at McDonalds for a quick lunch.
Connor was absolutely adorable as he sat on Daddy's lap and dipped his chicken nuggets in his ketchup like a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment