I look forward to this all year. I love when it gets warm enough that you can go outside without a coat and just enjoy the sun and breeze. We've been making it a daily ritual to play outside every night after dinner and I love it. Connor now knows the routine, so he stands by the door and says, "Out," while trying to pull on the doorknob.


Every night when we go out, he automatically picks one of his sports balls to bring outside with him.
He used to stay very close to the house, but now he's starting to venture out a little farther on little walks. If he sees a doggie, he's off after it! We're still working on trying to explain that he can't run in the street.
A little boy across the street has the same lawn mower as him, so he's slowly getting more interested in his. He followed Daddy around the yard pushing his lawn mower on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment