I really don't care about football. I found out who won the games (if I actually care) by looking at Facebook status updates. However, Hubby was very excited for the start of football this year and worked very hard on his fantasy football team.
The only thing I am interested in is Connor's outfits. Surprise, right?
Ignore the pen he's chewing on and check out the vintage Bears attire he wore yesterday for their big win!
It was so cute when Grandpa took out my old rocking chair and set it up in their family room so they could watch the game together. Connor jumped right in and started rocking!
And just for fun, let's go back a year...
At 4 weeks, he's showing off the football that I made him.
All dressed for football at 10 weeks. That football hat was a huge hit last winter! Everyone would stop to compliment us on it!


Hey, thanks for stopping by, omg how gorgeous are your pics, I want a football baby!
ReplyDeleteOh my he was so tiny last year!! Wow! He's grown so much :)
ReplyDelete