Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Toy!

Please forgive the living room that looks like it's under construction...

We were cleaning up the basement last weekend and I found a few toys that Connnor got for the holidays. He's old enough to be able to enjoy them now, so I picked out the one I thought he'd like best. It was a great way for him to practice sitting on his own and he loved it! It's also nice for Mommy and Daddy to hear some new music besides the same 8 songs on Scout all the time.

Ew, nasty face here...
I think Connor was looking at Kitty who was looking out the window.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! He looks very interested in his new toys. Those are great too, he can practice sitting now and in a few months it will be a great push toy to practice walking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at him sitting like such a big boy! I think that parents are just as excited about new toys as the kiddos are. :o)

    ReplyDelete