
Connor got a new book about cats for his 7 month birthday and Grandma was showing it to him one afternoon. He seemed to be pretty interested in trying to turn the pages, so I realized it might be time to pull out his first book from the bookshelf. His bookshelf is already stocked full of great stories, but this was the only plastic one, so I figured it would be a great one to start with.

I think the book tasted pretty good and he was very interested in playing with the corners of the pages. We also read it 3 times over the weekend and I actually enjoyed the little story about the fish.

Here he is playing with his ball. He loves this one because he can grab on to the little knobs and it makes noise.

Aww the love for reading starting early! I love rainbow fish... one of my favorite stories when Chloe was a baby, she loved to chew on her books too! I need to get some baby books (ones that can be chewed on) for Benjamin.
ReplyDeleteI love his shirt too... my husband calls Benjamin buddy all the time!