Poor guy has a smile here, but he was sick and not himself last week. He had a fever on Monday and then daycare ended up calling us to come pick him up on Tuesday. On Wednesday, he had a fever all day, was extra cranky, and wasn't eating very much. I took off work on Thursday and Friday to take him to the doctor. Turns out, he had an ear infection (again) and his fever finally went down after 3 days. It was so sad to see him not all smiley like he usually is. There were times when he didn't even want to play with his toys! I think he lost some weight from not eating, but I really tried to force him to at least drink milk as much as he could.
Anyway, we played a lot to keep him distracted. We pulled out his new light-up and singing stacking toy that he enjoyed.
Anyway, we played a lot to keep him distracted. We pulled out his new light-up and singing stacking toy that he enjoyed.
We were giving him lots of baths during the week to cool him off, so I bought him a rubber ducky to play with. He's just starting to get more comfortable in the water where he'll play with a toy.
Here's Connor waiting at the doctor. Poor guy was so tired from being sick...
And even though he was sick, we took some walks for some fresh air and stopped at the park. Pajamas and a sunhat on the swing!

Aww poor Connor, I hope he is feeling better this week!! There's nothing worse than a sick baby!
ReplyDelete