Everything was going great. I was so excited for him to open gifts and he's really been starting to babble and hold things the last few days. He had all these cute outfits ready to go and we were going to have so much fun.
Christmas Day at 3 am - I puke
And again...and again...
By the morning, I haven't slept at all and I feel like total crap. I can hardly even get out of bed and my whole body is sore. I can't eat and everything sounds disgusting.
I'm in such a bad mood. Connor's Christmas is ruined. I'm going to miss out on all the fun while I lay in bed and sulk. I'm worried he's going to catch it. I'm worried that my milk supply is going to dwindle to nothing because he's all off of his schedule and missed a bunch of feedings already. Ho ho ho...Merry Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment