I could write a novel about everything that happened.
I was planning to pick up Connor from daycare so I could chat with his teachers and then go to the new mom group. At 2:30, daycare called and said he had a 100 degree fever. Since he's had a cold on and off, I guess we had it coming. So I ran over there to get him and ended up chatting with the teacher for awhile. When I went to put him in his car seat, it wasn't there! I felt so stupid asking if there was another place they stored them. Nope, Daddy took the carseat with him! So I had to give Connor back to the teacher, go get the carseat, and then come back and get him. In the 10 minutes I was gone, he spit up all over himself and had to get changed. Nice.
By the time I got him home and took his temp, he was back to normal. I took it 3 more times that night and again in the morning and he was still fine. So I'm not sure what it was, but I'm glad he's feeling better.
But anyway, I'm so glad I was able to pick Connor up from daycare yesterday. It was great chatting with the teachers and hearing what they had to say.
1. They love his outfits! Total compliment to me : )
2. He has a fan club! There are a few teachers who come in daily to see him because he's so cute. One of them even wanted to meet his parents to tell us how cute he is!
3. They think his ear pulling is "cute." That makes me feel a little better because they see kids all day and they didn't think it was strange like we did.
4. I went to high school with one of the girls and we have mutual friends.
I'm SO glad I got a chance to be there and chat with them. I need to start picking him up more now that things at work have slowed down.
No comments:
Post a Comment