Monday, August 3, 2015

Weekend in Indianapolis

This was my first weekend away from both kids and I was a little nervous about it.  As I teared up saying goodbye on Thursday morning, I asked for big kisses and hugs.  I got big smiles from Caylee, but Connor was too busy watching tv.


Her cute little face made me melt!

Daddy texted me pictures all weekend while I was in Iowa City.  They went to the zoo on Friday!


Ice cream for dessert

On Saturday, they went on the boat and tried swimming in the lake for the first time.

Connor was very brave for trying out the raft

On Sunday, they took a walk to the park in the morning...

Holding hands!
A great weekend for all of us, but I was happy to be home to see my loves after a few days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment