Sunday, August 23, 2015

Minion Birthday Details

#minionmania at our house over the weekend!

This was a low-key birthday and it was actually nice not to stress as much as I usually do about birthday parties.  I have to admit that there were numerous times when I started to wish I did more and wanted to start going all out with crafts, but I just didn't have the time and energy.  It ended up being just the perfect amount of decor, food, and fun for a small group and I know all the kids had a great time.  That's really all that matters in the end.

Minion glasses & bubbles

Yellow streamers & Minion balloons

Minion birthday banner

Minion napkins & plates (used for cake)

Minion gummy toppings (the best find!)


Birthday boy modeling his Minion glasses

Minion birthday cake from Sam's Club

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on wanting to do more, but just not having the gumption. :) And it still was the perfect celebration for your boy! Can you believe they are 4?!!!

    ReplyDelete