I love taking Connor to daycare on his birthday and making a big deal about it at school. His teacher, Catherine, was also his infant teacher when he turned 1, so it's pretty special to have known him as he's grown up.


He didn't even want breakfast because he wanted to play with his friend, Cole, but I finally got him to sit down and eat some cereal and a banana as I was leaving. As a birthday gift for the class, he brought a 100 piece safari puzzle. They'll have to work on it for awhile before they get it, but some of the kids really enjoy the challenge of working on them and getting better each time they do them.
I also got to spend a little extra time in Caylee's class and see her sit at the table like a big girl for breakfast!


No comments:
Post a Comment