Sunday, July 5, 2015

Northgate Party in the Park

Our annual neighborhood party in the park was over the weekend and it was probably the best one yet for the kids!  The goats were running around in circles, but I managed one picture with them standing still!

Caylee loves this little bunny!  I sat her next to a goat and she was fine until the goat licked her!  She screamed and then we were done at the petting zoo!

Bounce house fun!



The police dog came again this year! I didn't think we were allowed to pet the dog, but the officer let Connor do it!

Connor first game of bags and he got a few in!  He was the youngest one playing, so he got pretty close to the board :)

We played limbo and I won ticket to the racetrack! I was the only parent who played (and I did well!), so I won automatically.  Connor got bored of limbo quickly since he was the shortest and didn't have to try at all!


Water balloon toss!

No comments:

Post a Comment