Girls Weekend - Day 1!
The first rule of girls weekend is that we sleep late! I slept until 7 and Caylee slept until 8:30! She wore her pretty new navy dress, red bow, and white sandals for the party later in the day and I prayed she would stay clean!
The first rule of girls weekend is that we sleep late! I slept until 7 and Caylee slept until 8:30! She wore her pretty new navy dress, red bow, and white sandals for the party later in the day and I prayed she would stay clean!
We did some shopping in the morning and then came home for a nap and lunch. While she was napping, I cleaned out Connor closet and realized that my artwork hoarding has gotten a little out of control...
Awake after a good nap!
We had a little extra time before the party, so we leisurely strolled around Walmart. She perked up as soon as we turned a corner and she saw these!
At one point in the afternoon, I got this pic of Connor and his cousins. They look really tired after a long morning in the sun!
Caylee and I made one more stop at the store for Mama's beer and then we headed over to the party!
Happy 90th Birthday, Papa!
Dancing with Nana!
A kiss goodbye!
We stayed very late and she passed out!




























No comments:
Post a Comment