Wednesday, March 11, 2015

When did they get so big?

It's hard to find the time to really sit back and reflect on them, but wow, they're so big now.  In these few minutes when Connor decided he wanted to shovel the snow and then sprinkle salt down on the sidewalk, I realized how big he was.  When did he learn how to do this?  And how does he do it so perfectly at only 3.5 years old?  He grew up before our eyes and he's a little boy now.

His scribbles turned into letters and faces in the last few weeks.  It was literally a change that happened in an instant.  Something just clicked and he figured it out!


My baby now eats real food and pretty much anything we give her.  When did she learn to feed herself?  And when did she learn to do it so well?  I love this stage when she'll eat anything we give her and she smiles as she chews it. 

Those black beans were gobbled up quickly and she wanted more!  It was her first time in a highchair and suddenly I realized I had to start carrying bibs with me again.  She was just a little newborn and now she's eating from the table with us. 
:::Sigh::  
My babies are growing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment