I feel like a lazy parent, but I also feel like I did what was best for us. Caylee has been sleeping in the rock & play in our bedroom since she was born. Since she's been sleeping through the night, why not? I'm working full time, I'm tired, and I want Connor to be able to sleep well too. Now that she's 9 months, we really need to get her in her crib. She sleeps in a crib at daycare, so at least she's had some experience with it.
We waited until we knew her ear infection was gone and she was healthy. Last weekend, she had a successful, but short, nap in there. (So tiny in a big bed!) She was able to make it through the night with 4 wake ups for a pacifier which wasn't too bad. But after that night, she started to get a cold and she would cry every time we put her down in her crib.

We waited until we knew her ear infection was gone and she was healthy. Last weekend, she had a successful, but short, nap in there. (So tiny in a big bed!) She was able to make it through the night with 4 wake ups for a pacifier which wasn't too bad. But after that night, she started to get a cold and she would cry every time we put her down in her crib.

So we brought in the marshmallow suit!
This thing cracks me up, but hey, whatever works. So she still has a runny nose, but we need to try again this weekend. This is the start of getting her out of her swaddle, so it's going to be a slow transition. I figured she could at least attempt to reach her own pacifier wearing this, but it's pretty hard to move around. Sleep, girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment