He reached down Daddy's shirt and said, "These are for Baby Caylee, right?"
After Daddy went potty at Target, he yelled loudly, "Daddy, did you go poo poo?"
Me: What's your favorite thing to do with mama?
Connor: I like to do circus tricks!
Connor: No, Mama, I'm just tendering! [pretending]
Connor: Mama, are you kidding me?
Connor looking at my wedding ring: This is very pretty. I like it.
Connor: After I put my clothes on, you say "Yay," okay?
Connor in the morning when I woke him up: Mommy, can I bring my toys to school today because I love them?
Connor and I talking in the car about hats: You have a small head and I have a big head.
Connor: Mama, can I have the keys to start the car?
Me: No, you have to be 16 to drive a car. You're 3.
Connor: I'm cold. Baby Caylee will keep me warm.
Connor: It's 5 in the clock, mama.
Connor: I need to take a shower because I'm stinky.
Me: Do you know what number you call to call the fireman?
Connor: Connor!
No comments:
Post a Comment