Connor and I went to our first big Easter Egg hunt together on Saturday. Not surprising, but he was terrified of the Easter bunny that was walking around and also all the bunny-related big signs and blow-up bunnies. After I calmed him down, we sat on the football field to wait for the hunt to start.


A little cold, but we bundled up and stayed warm!
Right before the hunt started, the Easter Bunny and 2 other mascots started walking around and he freaked out. They started the hunt and he begged for "uppie" because he was so scared. By the time I convinced him to get back on the ground, most of the eggs were gone. He did grab a few, but he was confused about what to do and I had to help him. After we sat down and opened all his eggs, he felt better and we had some time to play.
Posing with his basket and eggs!
The highlight of his morning was probably climbing to the top of the bleachers.
Of course, as we were leaving, he realized that the blow-up bunnies were "bouncy bunnies" and he became a little more interested. He waving bye-bye to them and I drove past them one extra time so he could see them.





No comments:
Post a Comment