Sunday, April 20, 2014

30 weeks



Another week down and another year older! Maybe it's just getting older or maybe it was that I was pregnant this year, but my birthday felt kind of surreal.  It actually fell on Monday, which was also Passover, so I went to work to prepare for a big brainstorm on Tuesday.  I wore my favorite lilac flowered shirt and gray jeans expecting the normal birthday temperatures.  It ended up snowing that night!


I went almost 1.5 weeks between PT sessions and I was surprised at how good I was feeling.  My pain is SO much better than it was a month ago, so I think it's really helping.  It's one less thing to worry about and I love that when my nausea is getting worse.

It was a really hard decision, but I decided not to go to Indianapolis for Easter like I planned.  I'm having such a hard time in the car and I just didn't think it was safe for the baby or I to be in the car for that long while not being able to breathe.  I haven't had a "free" weekend in about 3 years, so it was pretty weird.  I did a lot of this...


And I took a nap every day!  In between resting, I worked on some crafts for Baby Girl.  I painted a little bird house for her shelf.

I finished up these flower hair bows last weekend too.
 More crafts to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment