Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Connor-isms - March 2014

He got 2 stickers at Homegoods and then stuck them back to back.

Connor: Mama, fix it!

Me: Sorry, I don't think I can fix it.

Connor: Dada fix it!

Me: Dada can't fix it either.

Connor: Kitty fix it.

Me: Kitty can't fit it either.

Connor: Get the tools.  It's broken.



Grammy: Who wants coffee?

[silence]

Connor: Me!



Connor: Mama, I go pee-pee on the floor.



While looking at the expressway in the waiting room at the ENT...

Connor: I see baby bus!



Connor: Look at my face! [His version of "look at me" or "focus" when we need him to pay attention]



On the drive home from daycare:
Connor: Mama, I need chapstick!

Connor: Mama, I wanna go shopping!


Connor's current favorite thing to say: I turn Mickey on.

When his mac & cheese was too hot...
Connor: Help me blow my dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment