Friday, February 22, 2013

Weekend Photos

There was a lot of extra Mommy & Connor time this weekend while Daddy was hard at work in the basement.  He's making a lot of progress!  On Saturday morning, we left early and went to the mall playground.  Mommy dressed both of us in matching hats so we got a few extra smiles while we played.
Daddy took a break from working for a minute to play around with Connor in the gate.

On Saturday night, Mommy and Daddy went out for dinner so Grandma & Grandpa came over to babysit.  I got the most adorable text photo of Connor after his bath!

On Sunday morning, we slept in a little late and then went right downstairs for a little art project.  I bought a pack of stickers that Connor loved putting on the paper.


I took a little video of him playing with stickers.  Adorable!



After sticker time, we got dressed and went to another mall to play at the playground.  I think he liked this one even more and it seemed to be a pretty popular spot for families to hang out before the mall opened.  He loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment