Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fun at McDonalds

Can you see him?  He's on the second floor of the play area.  He freaked me out by climbing up there all by himself in the 30 seconds while I was texting his Daddy about lunch.  Mini heart attack for Mommy, but he was up there laughing at me the whole time!


Going to McDonald's was not our original plan for Saturday morning, but our playgroup got cancelled and I wanted to get him out so he could run around and climb.  I love this McDonald's because it's usually pretty clean and the play area is big enough for adults to go in.  I like being able to climb with him to make sure he's okay with the bigger kids.  I've been very impressed with this location because the kids are always so sweet around him.  The older kids always take him under their wing and make sure "the baby" doesn't get stepped on.  They always ask if they can play with him, hold his hand, and take him down the slide.

This time, he got to go down the big kid slide all by himself!  He loved it!


He even played basketball with the big boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment