Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Breast-feeding Beauty

I really wish I had some professional photos taken of breast-feeding Connor because I think it's such a special thing.  It just never happened and now it's probably too late. :(  I tried to take a few with my phone last week just so I'd have something.  They actually didn't turn out too bad except the lighting in the living room is horrible.  I just love his eyelashes!




1 comment:

  1. You go girl, I wish I had more pics of my kiddos suckling away too. I nursed mine FOREVER, so I actually have a few here and there, only because they were always stuck to my boob, literally.

    My last one I nursed until he was 3 1/2... the middle until she was almost 3 and my first for about 19 months, then he drew blood and I stopped, lol.

    I think it's beautiful too, and I would give anything to look down at them while nursing again, it was the MOST AMAZING feeling ever. So I applaud you for doing at least the one above, trust me you will cherish it. If you can, TRY REALLY hard to get the pics you want, before it's too late.

    Hugs, Bella

    ReplyDelete